ABOUT THIS SITE
- This website is produced and maintained by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People's Republic of China.
- Please download plug-in to view Flash animations on this website.
- Please download the latest version of the Acrobat Reader to view the PDF files in this website.
WEB ACCESSIBILITY CONFORMANCE STATEMENT
- Leisure and Cultural Services Department is committed to ensuring that our website conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA requirements to the maximum extent possible. However, individual web pages with archive materials or multimedia contents may not incorporate all the accessibility features.
- We are always keen to improve the accessibility of our website. Should you have any views on or experience any difficulties in accessing information on our website, please contact us at (852) 2734 2106 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information provided by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("the Government") on this website ("the Government's information") is for reference only. Whilst the Government endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the Government's information on this site, no express or implied warranty is given by the Government as to the accuracy of the Government's information.
- This website also contains information input by other parties and users may link this site to other sites and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called "the other information"). The Government expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the other information contained in or in connection with these sites.
- The Government does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. The Government is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site and are advised to verify such information by making reference to its original publication and obtain independent advice before acting on it.
- The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawing, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise provided, the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited except under the conditions specified in the clause 3 below.
- By accessing Conservatoin Office webpages(http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Conservation/index.htm) ("CO") or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the LCSD without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements.
Content on Conservatoin Office webpages - the text content found on Conservatoin Office is copyright protected by
the Government and may be reproduced and distributed free of charge for personal or internal use within an
organisation, subject to the following conditions:
copy or copies made must not be for sale, or exchanged for any benefit, gain, profit or reward, or any other
commercial purposes. "Commercial purposes" includes without limitation the following:
- the purpose to offer to supply of goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land;
- the purpose to offer to provide a business opportunity or an investment opportunity;
- the purpose to advertise or promote goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land;
- the purpose to advertise or promote a business opportunity or an investment opportunity;
- the purpose to advertise or promote a supplier, or a prospective supplier, of goods, services, facilities, land or an interest in land; and
- the purpose to advertise or promote a provider, or a prospective provider, of a business opportunity or an investment opportunity,
- such text content must be reproduced accurately and must not be used in a manner adversely affecting any moral rights of the Government; and
- the Government must be acknowledged as the copyright owner of such text content and acknowledgement must be given to "CO" (http://www.lcsd.gov.hk/CE/Museum/Conservation/index.htm) as the source of such text content;
- the copy or copies made must not be for sale, or exchanged for any benefit, gain, profit or reward, or any other commercial purposes. "Commercial purposes" includes without limitation the following:
- Please note that the permission given in clause 3 above only applies to Government copyright protected text content found on CO. The Government reserves the right to withdraw any permission given in clause 3 above at any time without any prior notice.
- If third party copyright is involved in the text content found on Conservatoin Office, authorisation or permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such text content must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
- Content on Linked Websites - for the avoidance of doubt, the permission given in clause 3 above does not extend to any content on other websites linked to Conservatoin Office. If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any such linked websites, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
- This Copyright Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
You acknowledge and agree that the Government shall not be responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages howsoever arising out of the use of this website. The Government does not guarantee that any messages sent over the Internet will be completely secure. The Government does not accept any responsibility for any damages incurred by you if you send a message to us, or if the Government sends a message to you at your request, over the Internet. Communications over the Internet may be subject to interruption, delayed transmission due to Internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet or otherwise.